About Passion League:
Are you someone who is stuck in a boundary waiting to showcase your talent with great ideas and big dreams?
Do you want to work and build lasting relationships with talented and highly qualified professionals in your particular industry?
If yes, then Passion League is the platform you are looking for.
Powered by Passionconnect, Passion League helps you identify your true potential and live your passion through its competition, meet-up, performances, and mentorship programmes.
After the grand success of Season 1 and Season 2,
Passionconnect is honoured and thrilled to bring Passion League Season 3, calling for passionate filmmakers from all over India!
Short Film Competition Rules & Guidelines:
• The short film competition aims to provide a platform for individual and passionate filmmakers to showcase their films to a wide range.
• It is to encourage aspiring filmmakers to showcase their hidden talents.
• This is an opportunity to discover the hidden yet extraordinary films.
• Short Film Video Making - Passion League Season 3 unveils 'LiveYourPassion' as the competition theme and key message.
The Fee of ₹300 is applicable upon Submission.
Aditya Nath Jha
CEO - Krayon Pictures
Aditya is a Chemical Engineer from IIT Kharagpur and a passionate filmmaker. He is not only the creator of 2 longest-running TV ads in India but also worked as the executive producer for National award-winning animation film Delhi Safari.
Sunil is a Photographer, Cinematographer and a Film Editor. He was in the Production team of 'Star Plus Masterchef India Season 3'. Sunil has worked as a Camera Assistant, a photographer, and also as an actor in the Oscar nominated Bollywood movie 'Newton'. He also was the Camera Assistant for the Bollywood movie 'Bazaar'.
Adarsh H Eshwarappa
Screenwriter and Director
Adarsh is a passionate filmmaker. He started his carer with short film B.E.(Mech) and then come up with a directorial debut in the critically acclaimed movie
'Shuddhi in Sandalwood'.
Nandalike Nityananda Prabhu
Nityananda Prabhu is a Bangalore based director in the Kannada Film Industry. Film '5 Adi 7 Angula' is written by him and also his directorial debut. He is also the Founder of Beyondreams Creation Pvt Ltd.
Wildlife Photographer and Filmmaker
Amoghavarsha is a passionate wildlife photographer and then an award-winning filmmaker. He has been nominated at India's top Environment and Wildlife film festival for his work on River Terns of Bhadra and Kali. He won the Impact Docs Award of merit for Kali.
• The last date of submission is Saturday, 24th February 2018, 11:59 pm. Any submission received after the deadline will not be accepted.
• Filling the online submission form is mandatory for all the participants.
• Passion League Season 3 Short Film Competition is a juried competition, open to all and independent filmmakers.
• Short film entries must be from India.
• The maximum duration of the short films is 30 minutes, any submission longer than 30 minutes will not meet the goal and will not be eligible.
• Filmmakers whose entries have been selected for competition will be informed via e-mail, phone call or WhatsApp.
• Submissions should not advertise any product, service, brand, or other commercial interest.
• Passion League Season 3 reserves the right to not award a prize when submissions do not meet the jury’s standards for both content and production value.
A short film is defined as a work of fiction or non-fiction that is 30 minutes or less in length including opening and end credits.
Language :- All languages.
Subtitles :- Films in any other languages other than English must have English subtitles.
• Online submission should be done at Passion Connect website and it is mandatory to fill the Online Submission Form.
• YouTube link is well appreciated for entry.
The Grand Winner from the Top 10 selected short films will be decided by the juries.
The films by the Grand Winner will be screened during the opening ceremony of the festival
on Saturday, 3rd March 2018. Entrants of the above-mentioned winning films must agree to this additional screening.
The selected top film makers, who will be directly informed by the festival’s management,
will need to provide the following additional items, as soon as their selection is notified:
• A picture and a filmography of the director
• At least 3 Movie stills/pictures from the film (jpeg 300 dpi)
• A poster and trailer (if possible) of the short film
Other Categories (Certificate and Trophy):
• Best Male Actor
• Best Female Actor
• Best Cinematography
• Best Background Score
• Best Scene
• Best Director
• Best Editor
• Best Script Writer
• Best Dialogue Writer
• Special Mention Award
The entrant is responsible for all necessary copyright clearances for the material used in their submitted work, and shall fully indemnify the authorities of the event from any damage resulting from copyright infringement lawsuits from other parties.