15 Minutes to Fit
All it takes is 15 minutes in a day to be Super Fit, but you have no idea where to start from! If you want to see yourself as super fit this new year, why wait for 2019 with a new fitness resolution?
Learn the Simple And No-Equipment Workout that you can do at home!
Get Fit in 2018 as Passionconnect in association with F45 presents;
15 Minutes to Fit - F45 Fitness Workshop, Indiranagar
Why will you participate?
- Time-efficient bodyweight workout that doesn’t require equipment and is perfect for doing at home, in a hotel room, in a dorm room, or even an empty meeting room.
- Workouts that are designed by experts with detailed descriptions and guidance.
- Exercises that are suitable for both men and women.
- Warm-up and stretching routines which can prevent as well as cure pains in various areas in a body like joints, back, neck, shoulder, etc.
- Knowledge about nutrition, fitness, and well being by industry experts.
This new year, we have come up with a fitness workshop for you that takes care of all your difficulties and aims to provide you proper knowledge and guidance to make you appreciate the best of fitness.
So, let's start 2018 with a fitness kick!
What will you get?
- Welcome Kit
- Pre-workout meal
- Full body Stretching Before Workout & Warm Up
- Functional training session: - Functional training helps you build strength, power, and mobility that translates beyond the gym. It’s “real world” fitness.You use basic functional movement patterns like pushing, pulling, hinging, squatting, rotating, carrying and gait patterns—walking and running—every day.
- Stretching after workout
- What is fitness and why it's important - Train Your mind for fitness
- Post workout snacks and talk about food and nutrition value
- 15 Minutes to Fit - Simple And No-Equipment Workout that you can do at home and will make you super fit
- Strength War Challenge - So you're a tough guy? PROVE IT!
- Vote of thanks
- Certificate to winnerof Strength war Challange
- Selfie Time
About F45 Training:
F45 Training is the new training technique leaving competition and clients gasping for air. It is the most innovative, challenging and systemised team training workout in the world.