Lives in Bangalore
Entrepreneur for 2 years. Product development, tech
Step 1 : Click on Apply to Be a mentor
Step 2 – ADD YOUR EXPERTISE -Write a short description of yourself, your experience in your particular field and expertise regarding your knowledge and achievements
Step 3 – WRITE A SET OF Comma separated Tags - Find the auto-generated keywords which comes as a scroll down options when you type. It should be in regards to your particular field in order to make it easy to find your services. If your tag is not coming in autocomplete you can just write it.
Step 4 - Click on submit. You are a mentor now.
Step 5 - Go to mentor dashboard from the top menu.
Step 6 - Verify your mobile number to start creating packages and slot.
Step 7 – CREATE A PACKAGE - Moving forward, now you can create a package stating the time span.
Step 8 – CREATE A SLOT - You’re good to go! Next is to create a slot that is the date and time you will be available.
Step 9 - ACCEPT / REJECT THE REQUEST - Along with the request you will also get a purpose of connection. On this basis, you can accept the request and then a payment link will be sent to the mentee. The mentee is paying just for the IVR call service. Rotary mentors don't charge for their sessions.
Step 10 - Once you have accepted the slot, an auto call would be generated connecting you and the mentee at the slot timing on your registered mobile number.
Terms & Conditions
You are a legitimate Mentor that provides guidance, support, and encouragement aimed at developing the competence and character of young mentees
· You will not use MENTEE’s services or Web site, or your program, to harm a minor in any way
· Provide accurate information, including work experience and qualifications
· You are solely liable to ensure the safety and well-being of mentees associated with the Mentoring Organization
· Understand and accept the aims and limitations of this program
· Maintain the confidentiality of information shared within the mentoring partnership
· Passionconnect will not be responsible for the conversations between a Mentee and a Mentor
· It is expected to show respect, reliability, and dedication towards the program
Sign in to Passionconnect
Login via Facebook
Login via Google